Saturday, November 24, 2007

coughing/churro

I apologize, because there are no pictures to show you right now. I have failed but will do better in the future!

So, I've been a little sick. It's kind of a bummer, because I feel like when you get sick in Tokyo, it really just takes it out of you. Good thing colds don't last forever! Today I felt much better even though I'm still coughing.

Japanese students are so cool. I got to go to another festival today at Todai, also known as Tokyo University. It was my privilege to enjoy the many talents of this fine university's students including, but certainly not limited to, various a cappella groups, pseudo-gangsta dancing performances, stunning floral arrangements, and traditional Japanese calligraphy and weaponry. Above all, I was thoroughly impressed with the circle that sold churros. These kids are so smart! Having a churro in Japan really enhanced my festival experience.

No comments: