Saturday, November 10, 2007



Well, my camara was out of service for a little while. Praise Jesus it's working again, but I haven't taken any pictures. My roommate got this one in my Halloween costume advertising at Todai though and this one at our party.


I'm a little busy, because we're getting ready for our Thanksgiving outreach now. My co-worker Jared and I are working on making the flyer this weekend, and we're definitely not Photoshop experts. Our other friend and co-worker Victor is a huge help, however. He's a blessing for sure, but we could still use your prayers!


So, quickly I'll mention a few eventful moments in the past week. We took a retreat to Hakone, which was a little touristy but beautiful. I really started to bond with some women from both the Japanese and American staff. I'm starting to feel closer to a lot of people and feel so blessed to love all my co-workers so much! Also, I got my first view of Mt. Fugi, which is quite a site.


Time on campus was pretty encouraging this week. Friday I met some girls that I really want to hang out with soon. On the train I was talking about how there don't seem to be any students interested in running, but at lunch I found one! We're planning on going early in the morning or late at night, because she doesn't want to get any sun. She's super cool.


I also had the grand privilege of watching the USC vs. Oregon St. game last week. I really love watching my trojans play! It was great to see Booty back, and I've always been a Chauncey fan. This week I had to go to church during the game, but that was great too. Fight on!

No comments: