Monday, January 14, 2008

Hokkairo

For a belated birthday gift, I received something that has changed my life. Hokkairo. Since it is now freezing cold in Tokyo, it is very helpful to keep Hokkairo very close to you. These little heat packs go inside your pockets and prevent you from being miserably cold. It's really great! These three girls from Sophia University blessed me with Hokkairo and even wrote out the directions in English so that I wouldn't burn myself or anything. They also made me the most precious card I've ever seen in my life!

I will not need Hokkairo in a couple days though, because I will be in Thailand! The beach and warm weather will be so refreshing! My friend Paul and I would really appreciate your prayers for good surf in Koh Samui from the 20th through the 27th. Actually, I don't really know how to surf yet, but I've been training (push ups, stairs, running) and my friend Paul is wondering if you could pray for a sandbar reef and barreling rights.

Also, I'll be joining the gospel choir on tour from March 11th through the 21st. We would really love your prayers for all the planning for that as well! Sorry, video of our fall concerts still to come!

I miss you! I miss you all a lot!

No comments: