Monday, June 29, 2009

mis hermanas

My sisters are a blessing! I talked to them for the first time in almost 2 weeks last night. They are so loving! Irina cracks me up...she said she couldn't eat for two days because she ate too much at her friend's house. I asked her what she ate, but she didn't know what it was...crazy girl!

Then, there's Becky. She said she's having a welcome-home party for me soon after I get home on July 30th. The plan for the party: to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And, she has a bugbite. She said it was kind of weird when she went to the mall, just walking around with her eye swelled shut.

One of my teachers from high school also blessed me this weekend! She's visiting her daughter in Fort Collins, so I got to hang out with her and her grandkids. So fun since I'm not living with anybody under the age of 22 for a while. We re-enacted Cinderella and ate good food!

2 comments:

mika said...

I miss your beautiful and funny girls.Irina and Becky!
I was really glad to see their reaction when I gave 日本socks!
I was ちょービックリしました。
thanks tell me their genki power.
how about boys (including ぱぱ)and kirei mom?
I hope see EADS's kawaii girls. so let's skype and webcam when you back home. have a nice JULY!!!
summer will come soon.あつい日本!

J Trusty said...

cool beans!