Saturday, June 20, 2009

Colorado

I'm visiting Colorado State University for about 6 weeks for new staff training with Campus Crusade for Christ.  I'm reminded how blessed we are in America!  Being in a new place for a while, I have to find a new church.  It's too easy!  Seven different Christian churches were recommended to us within 15 minutes driving distance.  I found several others, and one is only .2 miles away!  That makes me want to praise God for my community of brothers and sisters here! That makes me want to pray for my brothers and sisters in other places where it's much more challenging to worship Jesus!  

3 comments:

mika said...

how is going your training in colorado?
have fun!

J Trusty said...

amen!

ceads said...

Training is going well! There are a lot of people that love Jesus here. And sometimes we worship Jesus in our classes...I never did that at USC : ) Tonight I took a break from studying to have fun (it was one girl's birthday today.) ありがとうみかとエレミヤ!