Wednesday, April 9, 2008

class


I've been smiling a lot lately. First of all, this song I'm listening to right now brings joy to my life. Most people don't know that rap makes me happy.

"Hey, yo man, let the beat drop on em...Let me tell you where we from...New Jerusalem that's my home, let me put in the song so you never get it wrong. No shame in the message that's the reason I live, Christ up in every song, He's the reason I'm here."

Ok, that's not the reason I decided to write right now, but in case you're interested: "Unashamed" by Lecrae
Actually, my mom wanted to know if I had any new pictures, so here's the latest. It's Anita, Kermit, Jonathan, others (in the back passing out flyers, not shown) and me in a classroom telling them about our lunchtime and other events. We've been on campus a lot lately, so I smile because I have a lot of time with my wonderful Shinkan teammates and cool freshman! Also, yesterday I received a present that made my day!
Some things have been more sad and made me cry lately too. Bryant, practically my cousin, is in the hospital with pneumonia. God is keeping him alive, but his condition is really rough and he needs our prayers! Lord, please protect and heal him! And, Lord, please help people that don't You to find You. Jesus, please help people that know You to rely on Your strength!

No comments: