Thursday, April 24, 2008

April showers






I've heard it's raining a lot for April, but for the most part it's getting much warmer in Tokyo!
On Monday, we had our staff meeting at Hinokashira park! So nice, and it didn't rain!
Tuesday we had world-wide day of prayer. It amazes me how the Japanese staff care so sincerely about the whole world too. Even though there are so many people here that need to know Jesus, we prayed for the entire world also! Then, I went to my second badminton practice. My friend Aya is pretty much pro. Her and Nao are good teachers!
The next picture is a bunch of my teammates at about 8:30 a.m. at Toyo university. We were getting ready to invite students to our lunches by going into different classes.
Then there's the American portion of our team on the way home from Todai. Just riding on the train, the Japanese way.
Thank you for your prayers, Bryant got to go home on his birthday!

No comments: