Monday, February 18, 2008

smile


This picture is symbolic of the hope I have that we're gonna make it through this winter! These early pink and white blossoms are on my walk home from the park I often go to.
The problem is, if I think too much about how the winter's almost over, it makes it harder to withstand the cold. Similarly, if I think too much about how I'm not all that homesick, I suddenly miss my family a lot. I got really bummed the other day, because my brother Misha was doing impersonations when I was on the phone with my mom. I could hear him, and he is the funniest person on the face of this earth as far as I'm concerned. The past few days have been a little rough, but here are a few things that help me:
A) Acts 2:28 "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence."
B) The flowers I just put in my window sill
C) friends at home and here
D) the Junior Mints and Circus Animal Cookies I just received from America
E) singing to Jesus in the gospel choir

No comments: