Wednesday, November 16, 2011

breaking new ground






I'm pleased to report that for the very first time, I ate Mexican food in Japan. Saturday was such a precious time of fellowship. My friends Natsuko and Chihiro went to college in America but moved back to Japan in 2007 when I first came to Tokyo. I was able to see them for the first time since coming back! They are so thoughtful and suggested that we go to El Torito, which was a brilliant idea! We also went to the 48th floor of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building for a fantastic view of the city. The girls are so fun to laugh with and talk about life with...and it isn't easy for them, but they each have a strong relationship with Jesus Christ, despite being part of the less than 1% of people in Japan who are Christian. I'm inspired by them and by one of my high school teachers who helped share about Jesus with them!

1 comment:

Amy said...

you found Mexican food in Japan?? Awesome!!

I love seeing your posts and pictures Christina! So happy for you and all that God is doing :)