Monday, July 5, 2010

16 hours

I'm now back in CA where 16 hours were restored to me. It's still crazy to me that Japan is almost a whole day ahead of us!

Now that I'm getting adjusted to the time difference, I'm realizing that I'm mostly adjusted to the cultural differences too. Running on the left side of the road, throwing both paper and plastic trash into the same can, and leaving my shoes on inside...it just takes me a while to stop bowing. But I'm still realizing how amazing my trip back to Tokyo was. I'm so thankful for the people I got to visit there!!! And thank you for praying for our trip!!! There are pictures on facebook and I tried to load a video on here but failed. I'll keep working on showing the skit some of my teammates performed for Japanese students (and I'll put it on facebook.) The last outreach went well just like the first, and three people decided to trust Christ with their lives! ♥

No comments: