Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sooo blessed!

Today, I went shopping for shoes with my 12-yr-old brother, adopted from Russia. He was so wonderful. He kept apologizing for taking so long, but I wasn't in a hurry. He couldn't make up his mind or find his size. Poor guy had to have a cavity filled right beforehand, and he started to claim that his leg was going numb (he's still a little paranoid of the doctor/dentist!) The best part was when we got home though. A couple hours later, he came up to me and handed me three dollars. I was confused and asked what it was for. He looked at me and said, "Jesus." Misha is going to support me in my ministry as his tithe for his monthly allowance!

Nothing could bless me as much as that, but I also just found out that Dr. James White (the guy who shared the gospel when Lecrae began his relationship with Christ) is speaking at the San Diego Winter Conference!!!

2 comments:

mika said...

awwwww...how blessed story it is:)
thank you for sharing it with us.
it encouraged me a lot.
awwww...i miss your sweet and joyful family.

ceads said...

we miss you too! ありがとう, I am so happy it encouraged you too!